Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- chameleon is now hosted on gitlab: https://gitlab.inria.fr/solverstack/chameleon
- MAGMA kernels are no longer supported in Chameleon
- Add SVD/EVD drivers based on parallel first stage, and sequential LAPACK second stage and solve
- Add First stage algorithm fo r the SVD/EVD solvers
- add timing drivers time_zpotrs_tile and time_zgeqrs_tile
- deactivate warmup by default
- add an orgmode user guide documentation, see in doc/orgmode/
WARNING: Download the source archive by clicking on the link Download release above, please do not consider the link Source code to get all submodules.
bugged/gpupanel This tag is created to keep track on former version that hold GPU panel kernels from MAGMA. However, those kernels have not been maintained for too long and are not stable. This is just for keeping history in case of revival.