requested to merge vrouvrea/gettingstartedwithmoderncpp:typo_found_during_object_dry_run into master
- Most of the modifications are typos.
- In classes, I use braces to initialize a default attribute value right after it is explained to do so (instead of =)
- I changed 2 links that were mentioning parshift, but the links were to isocpp.
- I added a paragraph to explain why we put a semicolon at the end of a struct and class (maybe because I see this error too often with ENSTA students)
- I added a note about prefixing an attribute with an underscore that is reserved to the standard
- Some code cells were in markdown