Distribute a fast Batsim version
It would be interesting to propose a fast version of Batsim to users,
to improve the performance of simulations highly impacted by Batsim's overhead (very fast schedulers).
- Evaluate the performance of the various context switch implementations.
- Select other compilation flags (would be easy).
Separate internal and external checks (good'old assert vs enforce).
This way we could disable all internal checks but keep the ones about the external files and processes.
- Manage optimization in build system
- Separate internal and external checks (good'old assert vs enforce).
- Update the simgrid/batsim and batsim nix expressions
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information