Add a <PACKAGE>_C_FLAGS variable to give CFLAGS such as definitions to users
I suppose this is a fix for #3 (closed) ?
Why not use the word DEFINITIONS?
Are there cases among the one handled in this commit where this is not appropriate?
What command should the user use to handle this variable?
- not completely a fix because for the packages that do not rely on pkg-config we need to write something specific depending on the package
- the needs for some specific definitions in some modules should be handled on the fly
- but yes we can close the issue #3 (closed) if it's fine with you
- not DEFINITIONS because it may contain other flags and because C_FLAGS was already introduced in some other modules, for the sake of consistency ...
- the compile I guess since the C_FLAGS may contain additional flags other than defs