Adds a deprecated banner on the README.md, to inform the version contained on the inria gitlab is now deprecated and that the latest version is hosted on github.
Since it is not possible to change the color font of the banner, i used a .yaml file. let me kno if it is ok
Developer Certificate Of Origin (DCO)
By opening this merge request, you agree the Developer Certificate of Origin (DCO)
This DCO essentially means that:
- you offer the changes under the same license agreement as the project, and
- you have the right to do that,
- you did not steal somebody else’s work.
Project code files should begin with these comment lines to help trace their origin:
# This file is originally part of Fed-BioMed
# SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0
Code files can be reused from another project with a compatible non-contaminating license.
They shall retain the original license and copyright mentions.
CREDIT.md file and
credit/ directory shall be completed and updated accordingly.
Guidelines for MR review
- give a glance to DoD
- check coding rules and coding style
- check docstrings (eg run
Specific to some cases:
- update all conda envs consistently (
vpn, Linux and MacOS)
- if modified researcher (eg new attributes in classes) check if breakpoint needs update (
load_statein aggregators, strategies, secagg, etc.)
- if modified a component with versioning (config files, breakpoint, messaging protocol) then update the version following the rules in