Protocol doc: Automatize JSON examples
Currently (669c3830), examples of protocol events are hardcoded in the RST documentation file.
This increases the likelihood of documentation/implementation mismatch.
It would be better to do the same as in the tutorials:
- Generate files from a reproducible simulation.
Here, at least one JSON file per event type.
- Include the generated files instead of hardcoding examples in the RST file.
- Check in CI that there is no mismatch:
- Run the simulations and get a new copy of the example files.
- Make sure the result files match the ones included in the doc.