Make sure you are using at least CMake version 3.1.2
The entry point is http://www.boost.org - Install boost 1.54 of higher The required boost binary libraries are:
- system, locale, filesystem, thread, datetime
Install python 2.7 (and numpy for sofa)
Compiled within the piper project
http://sqlite.org/ - version 3 is required
It is a package of the Trilinos project. Source are available at: https://trilinos.org/download/ CMake options :
- Trilinos_ENABLE_Fortran OFF
- Trilinos_ENABLE_Mesquite ON
- BUILD_SHARED_LIBS ON
VTK (for devs)
Download source version 7.0.0 from http://www.vtk.org/download/
Change the following build flags (if you are using CMake GUI, you will have to re-configure after each one to have the next one available):
VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND is set to OpenGL2 (should be default in VTK 7.0.0)
VTK_Group_Qt change to "on"
VTK_QT_VERSION change to "5"
Qt5_DIR change to the path of your Qt (if you are on windows and using the precompiled package, the path is: C:/Lib/Qt/5.5/msvc2013_64/lib/cmake/Qt5)
Module_vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL change to "on"
Generate, Compile, Install (default install path on windows is c:\program files\VTK)
Sofa (for users)
- sofa compiled libraries are made available on pydio
- only 64bit version are provided for (linux and) windows Visual Studio 2013 64bits
- dependencies required by sofa: libpng-dev, libglew-dev, freeglut3, freeglut3-dev
Sofa (for dev's)
The sofa provided by the piper repository is enough to compile and run the piper application. Follow these instructions if you plan to modify sofa itself.
General sofa documentation is available on the [https://www.sofa-framework.org/community/doc/introduction/ SOFA wiki]
- follow compilation instructions from [https://www.sofa-framework.org/community/doc/introduction/ Building SOFA]
Get the source
- main sofa: https://www.sofa-framework.org/download/
- BranchingImage : https://gforge.inria.fr/projects/branchingimage/ main repository - plugin folder name must have correct capital letters ''BranchingImage''
- Piper specific plugins sofa repository at https://gforge.inria.fr/scm/?group_id=5501
Configure the build (cmake-gui)
- set CMake Qt5_DIR to
/path/to/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/lib/cmake/Qt5/(your mileage may vary)
- set SOFA-EXTERNAL_BOOST_PATH to
Tell sofa where the extra plugins are using the SOFA-EXTERNAL_PLUGIN_DIRS- not yet 100% working, put symbolic links to the plugin directories into
- You need to '''deactivate''' the following components (qt5 build, no qt4)
- You need to '''activate''' the following plugins
- SofaPiper: once you have compiled and installed (make install) the piper application, you can activate the SofaPiper plugin and set the PREFIX_PIPER_INSTALL
Download and install Octave from: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html