Created by: dmargery
investigating bug #8542, I discovered we are using a version of exhibit.js that was patched to be able to work from our own servers rather than the public servers publishing the library.
This might be linked to an old discussion about avoiding warning about getting resources from an http source on an https page.
In the process, I fixed issues preventing me from testing my changes:
- an issue with exhibit not being able to decide whether the locale is fr or FR-fr by duplicating a locale.js
- an issue with the development environment not proxying requests to kadeployapi
- the reference to reims, no longer a Grid'5000 site