The system is missing some syntax for string literals. A few questions to answer:
- Should the label syntax be changed, so as to free
"..."for string literals?
- If no, what should be the syntax for string literals?
- If yes, what should be the syntax for labels? The OCaml syntax is
[@ ... ](with up to three
@to solve parsing ambiguities, I suppose). The C++ syntax is
[[ ... ]]. The Java syntax is
- How should it be typed and translated? Remarks from issue #27 might apply.
- By the way, does it make sense to have
seq charas separate data types?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information