0.9.5.0 Release 0.9.5.0Release 0.9.5.0
New interface with FABuLOuS (previously IB-BGMRES-DR), a library implementing Block Krylov Methods. Warning: experimental feature, not robustly tested.
- Enable MaPHyS to solve multi-RHS
- Interface to chose between different Block Krylov algorithms: with IB, QR, DR... and associated parameters available in MaPHyS interface.
- Several tolerances may be set for multi-RHS
- In output is given the number of Matrix x Block products as well as the number of iterations
- Compatible with C interface
- Now computes initial residual if an initial guess is given
- Possibility to use scaling factors for the residual computation in GMRes/CG
- Possibility to change control parameters between MaPHyS calls
- Possibility to change MUMPS' ICNTL(14), to allocate more memory for MUMPS and avoid crashing (see ICNTL(47))
- Possibility to keep convergence history for in output files
- Fix gendistsys example (partly)
- Fix intel compilation error (character length > 7198)
- Minor fixes to be able to pass gmres/cg/lapack routines with a matrix of dimension 0 without crashing
- Fix computation of Backward Error on distributed input
- Fix CMakeLists to use correct compilation options for release/debug
- Fix a few memory issues when running with 1 process
- Add possibility to compiler MaPHyS as a shared library again
- Add tests to validation initial guess
- Add tests for multi-RHS
0.9.5.1 Minor fixes for MaPHyS 0.9.5Release 0.9.5.1
- Fix naming conflict with intel MKL's DCG function
- Fix memory for IINFO(17)
- Fix norm 2 of RHS when ICNL(28) = 2 Developper:
- Add morse modules as a git submodule
- Removed dependency on TMG
- Update CMakeLists for more robustness
- Add regression test for C interface
Main new feature: support of Paddle for MaPHyS analysis.
Add compatibility to pastix and scotch using 64 bits integers.