The documentation is currently split into multiple parts:
- the extensive README of the heat PDE,
- the Doxygen documentation generated from C code, and
- the documentation that could be generated from Python code.
"Extensive" means that the heat PDE README explains most of the parameters in the
options.py and how to set up an experiment.
The goal of this issue is to combine these separate pieces of information into one coherent language-independent document. This issue allows documentation specific to a program language. For example, Fortran and C documentation may be found in different documents.
Determine documentation format and documentation processor
- Doxygen? Markdown? reStructuredText?
- Add documentation processor to build system
- Modify documentation format where necessary
- Move Doxygen comments from C file to header files.