Developer Certificate Of Origin (DCO)
By opening this merge request, you agree the Developer Certificate of Origin (DCO)
This DCO essentially means that:
- you offer the changes under the same license agreement as the project, and
- you have the right to do that,
- you did not steal somebody else’s work.
Project code files should begin with these comment lines to help trace their origin:
# This file is originally part of Fed-BioMed # SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0
Code files can be reused from another project with a compatible non-contaminating license.
They shall retain the original license and copyright mentions.
CREDIT.md file and
credit/ directory shall be completed and updated accordingly.
Guidelines for MR review
- give a glance to DoD
- check coding rules and coding style
- check docstrings (eg run
Specific to some cases:
- update all conda envs consistently (
vpn, Linux and MacOS)
- if modified researcher (eg new attributes in classes) check if breakpoint needs update (
load_statein aggregators, strategies, secagg, etc.)