Scalar bar overlaps
There are 3 issues with the position of the scalar bars computed in dtkVisualizationCanvas::addScalarBar() :
Scalar bars can overlap one another, because there are only 4 positions that this function can find, when more than 4 scalar bars are displayed, some will overlap.
Scalar bars can be under the left-side pane/menu. They should respect some SafeArea negotiated between the canvas and the menu, in order to not be below the menu.
Scalar bars can be shown at a different position for the same decorator with this scenario :
- run sw2dModeler version 0.4.beta2
- load a first file File1.in
- the first decorator SurfaceColor has its scalar bar on the right edge
- load a second file File2.in
- the same decorator SurfaceColor has its scalar bar on the left edge. It should be on the right edge.