- Use a lighter docker Nix based image for the CI.
Needed some hack on the base Nix image, see https://github.com/LnL7/nix-docker/pull/24
This branch can be used tu build the
- Use the cache of gitlab CI for the store.
NOT POSSIBLE because /nix is out of the project scope
- Use the scripts in. /ci inside the Nix expressions for tests.
Done in kapack with e74bdf3 and in batsim with 9ed97d4e
- use the scheduling capabilities of the gitlab CI to test with upstream Simgrid regularly
DEFERED This is discussed in #90 (closed)
- check that Batsim compiles without warning on both clang and gcc.