Unify CLI and configuration file
Batsim has two input interfaces:
- CLI (command-line interface)
- configuration file (specified via the --config CLI option)
- Some options can only be set in one interface:
- Many options can only be specified in the CLI (e.g., running batsim without external scheduler)
- Some options can only be specified in the configuration file (e.g., enable job submissions from the scheduler)
- Some options are available in both interfaces (e.g., Redis options).
- When options are set in both interfaces at the same time, CLI options are dominant.
- This is especially annoying with default values from docopt.
Unifying these two interfaces may be interesting, so users can use only one of them.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information