1. 26 Mar, 2018 1 commit
  2. 23 Mar, 2018 1 commit
    • BERJON Matthieu's avatar
      Update of the model · f07c9ee4
      BERJON Matthieu authored
      
      
      I updated the app model by:
      
      - removing all uncessary fields in the user table (that now resides in
          the django auth_user table)
      - update the other models by doing the same
      - reorder the fields to have something more logical to read
      - update the docstring to fit the updated description
      Signed-off-by: BERJON Matthieu's avatarMatthieu Berjon <matthieu.berjon@inria.fr>
      f07c9ee4
  3. 21 Mar, 2018 1 commit
    • BERJON Matthieu's avatar
      Complete update of the model · c1e96ee1
      BERJON Matthieu authored
      
      
      I updated the model in order to satisfy the rails model and have a
      smooth import system.
      
      I created an abstract model for the timestamps at creation and update on
      each table.
      
      I added the minimal tables necessary for the v1.0 and ordered them to
      take into account of the different constraints.
      Signed-off-by: BERJON Matthieu's avatarMatthieu Berjon <matthieu.berjon@inria.fr>
      c1e96ee1
  4. 16 Mar, 2018 1 commit
    • BERJON Matthieu's avatar
      Add the legacy database model · 9a10e025
      BERJON Matthieu authored
      
      
      I added the legacy database model into the app.
      
      In order to do that I:
      
      - created the urls.py and views.py file (required by Django)
      - created the legacy model using the inspectdb tools given by Django and
      stored in models.py
      - followed the process to initialize the migrations at the stage of the
      model (resulting in the creation of the migrations folder)
      Signed-off-by: BERJON Matthieu's avatarMatthieu Berjon <matthieu.berjon@inria.fr>
      9a10e025